Whereas a situation in which an employee anticipates a return in workplace after an absence or long-term invalidity, BCH CONSULTANTS are capable of offering you a program of accompaniment.
- Open-minded of the employee
- Employee’s motivation;
- Volunteerism of employee facing program;
- Endorsement by the organization’s management of the evolution process generated by the program.
Following the evaluation of a given situation that led to an interruption of work, both on a personal and professional level, the professional with the program will identify the various stressors that hinder the return to work.
As a result, not only obstacles will be highlighted but also levers that will promote a successful process. This will be done through individual meetings and/or consultation with the key players concerned.
- Meeting(s) with employee;
- Meeting(s) with the immediate supervisor or management concerned;
- Meeting(s) with the health unit;
- Meeting(s) with the team;
- Follow-up before the return of an employee.
Each and/or all of these methods can be used according to the specifics of each situation.