In order to ensure a human and most efficient management of an event that could generate a climate of crisis, business managers can rely on the expertise of our professionals. Our crisis management team allows us to implement strategies that focus on your needs and those of your employees.
Examples of crises situations
- Announcing the sudden death of a co-worker;
- Announcing a serious illness of a co-worker;
- Reassignment of staff;
- Abolition of jobs;
- Job loss (termination or dismissal);
- Company closure;
- Strike or lock-out.
Methods of intervention
- Context of a situation;
- Analyse needs;
- Elaborating intervention strategies (individual/group);
- Support and accompaniment in the application of procedures;
- Follow-up with employees;
- Feedback to employer (report if necessary).