The purpose of implementing an organizational diagnosis is to have an overall picture of your organization at several levels: labour relations - your corporate structure - effectiveness of your management - satisfaction of your employees and their mobilization, etc.
- To improve cooperation and functioning and thus promote increased individual and team performance;
- Promote the development of a healthy work climate; if necessary, resolve conflicts and irritants.
- Clarifying the mandate;
- Identification of issues justifying the need of such a program;
- Identification of objectives established;
- Identification of solutions already put in place;
- Details of operational timetable.
- Meeting(s) with Human Resources;
- Meeting(s) with relevant department;
- Meeting(s) with Managers involved;
- Meeting(s) with teams;
- Meeting(s) with employees;
- Consolidation of activities;
- Training workshops (Ex.: communication, managing conflicts.
Each and/or all of the above methods may be used according to the specifics of each of these situations.